Warwick Star Bass II -Custom-Shop, Masterbuild Semi-Hollow Body Electric Bass Guitar
- this is a one-of-a-kind, custom-built, special-order-only bass guitar.
- Matched Headstock: AAA Flamed Maple and Natural High Polish
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III Brass
- Mechineheads: Warwick Machine Heads
- Neck Wood: Flamed Maple neck with Ekanga veneer stripes, 3 laminations
- Fretboard: Maple fingerboard
- Led or Fluorescent Side Dots: lluminated Side Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 20"
- Scale length: 34" (long scale)
- Width Nut: 38,5 mm / 1.5"
- Width 12th fret: 54,0 mm / 2.1"
- Width 24th fret: 61,5 mm / 2.4"
- Fret quanitiy material and size: 21 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape: Curved Body Shape
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): Laminated AAA-Flamed Maple top and back, solid sides
- Pickups: Passive MEC Star Bass Single Coils
- Electronics: Passive MEC electronics
- Pot layout: Volume ( Bridge) / Volume (Neck) / Tone (Bridge) / Tone (Neck)
- Switch: 3-way toggle switch
- Function of switch: pickup selection
- Bridge system: 2-piece solid Brass Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Set Neck
- Left / Righthand: right-handed
- Colour possibilities: Natural High Polish Finish
- Hardware colour: Chrome
- String label / String gaues: Warwick EMP strings 045" - 105" (38200M)
- Weight: 3,8 kg
- Included accessories: Warwick User Kit
- Packing: Flight Case by RockCase® (RC 10807 SA W)
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity