Lindy Fralin Vintage Hot Stratocaster Pickups Set
Yellow/Parchment (Aged White) Pickup Covers. Stock Magnet Stagger. Baseplate Installed on Bridge.
Vintage Hot electric guitar pickups sound like a Stratocaster should. They are our best selling set, and have the most vintage sound. Vintage Hots sound open and airy with lots of sparkle on top. Well-balanced, from lows to highs. This set is perfect for anyone looking for the purest vintage Strat tone.
VINTAGE HOT: THE ULTIMATE SET OF STRAT PICKUPS.
Vintage Hot Pickups: our best selling single coil set. Musicians looking for a sparkling, bright, and open sound will love the sound of these pickups. Vintage Hots give you balanced 50’s Tone: a smooth balance between bright and fat. Vintage Hots are fatter sounding than our Real 54’s, but not as dark as our Blues Specials. These pickups are era-authentic: wound with 42-gauge Formvar wire and built with AlNiCo V magnets. These guitar pickups sound smooth, balanced, and beautiful.
Our manufacturing process allows us to achieve unparalleled quality control. Our Vintage Hots consist of local fiberboard and USA-Made Alnico 5 Magnets. We wind each pickup by hand, one at a time. Each pickup is wound using our proprietary “Sectioning” technique. Our Sectioning Technique gives the pickup a sweet, bright tone. Finally, we wax-pot the pickup to preserve the pickup and prevent microphonics.
- Modified Vintage Fender specifications, with modern output
- Bright, clean tone with balance across lows and highs
- USA-made Alnico 5 Magnets for optimal tonal balance and output
- RW/RP Middle for Hum-Cancelling in Positions 2 & 4
- Two magnet staggers available for different fingerboard radiuses
- Hand-wound with our “Sectioning” technique for unique, dynamic tone
- Hand-built fiberboard Bobbins for unrivaled quality control
- 10-Year Warranty on manufacturing defects