J. Rockett 10th Anniversary Series Immortal Echo 2018
From wet, percussive echoes to long, plaintive repeats, the J. Rockett Immortal Echo — part of the Jet Series — gives you up to 680ms of delicious analog-flavored slapback and delay in a pedalboard-friendly enclosure. Dedicated Repeat, Time, and Tone controls allow you to quickly dial in how long, lingering, and present your wet signal is. So whether you’re building atmosphere with howling feedback or texturizing with dark, degenerating tape repeats, the Immortal Echo is streamlined and responsive to the touch. A Blend control balances your wet and dry signals to conjure ghostly echoes to prominent eighth-note chased-delay effects. True bypass switching and a low current draw (just 26mA) minimize the Immortal Echo’s footprint on your tone and board.Part of the J. RAD Jet Series
The Immortal Echo is a proud part of J. Rockett’s limited-edition Jet Series. Pedals in this range are priced to give players everywhere — pros to hobbyists — boutique-quality, USA-made tones in small, affordable designs. Standard features include ruggedly built 3.50" x 1.75" enclosures, tone-preserving true bypass switching, and top-mounted input and output jacks for pedalboard setup convenience. For quality tones at great prices, be sure to check out the J. RAD Jet Series of pedals — available for a limited time through Sweetwater.
J. Rockett Immortal Echo Delay Pedal Features:
- Up to 680ms of analog-flavored echo and delay
- Mix: balances your wet and dry signals
- Repeats: generates single delays to infinite feedback
- Time: conjures percussive slaps to long, lingering repeats
- Tone: voices how dark or present your repeats are
- Convenient top-mounted input and output jacks
- Tone-preserving true bypass switching
- Powered by a standard center-negative 9-volt wall supply (not included)
- Small current draw — just 26mA
- Proudly handbuilt in California, USA
- Pedal Type:Echo
- Max Delay Time:680ms
- Inputs:1 x 1/4"
- Outputs:1 x 1/4"
- True Bypass:Yes
- Power Source:9V DC power supply required (sold separately)
- Power Usage:26mA
- Weight:0.75 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:IMT 9520-036