D'Addario NYXL1059 7-String Set (10-59) Electric Guitar
NYXL1059 is optimized for 7-string electric guitars. The high carbon steel used in NYXL strings offers higher break strength, enhanced tuning stability, and accentuated mid-range frequency response. String Tension ChartItem #NoteDiameterTensionNYS010E0.0100 in16.220 lbsNYS013B0.013015.390NYS017G0.017016.580NYNW026D0.026018.310NYNW036A0.036018.950NYNW046E0.046016.830NYNW059B0.059015.790 Product Features
- Coating: Uncoated
- Tuning: Standard
- Number Of Strings: 7
- Set Type: Sets
- Wrap Material: Nickel-Plated Steel
- NYXL's feature D'Addario's exclusive New York manufactured, high carbon steel alloy for unprecedented strength play fearlessly
- Improved tuning stability compared to traditional nickel wound strings - get in tune faster, stay in tune better
- Wound strings with enhanced mid-range frequency response in the 1 - 3.5 kHz range more presence and crunch to cut through the mix
- NYXL1059 is optimized for 25.5" scale length: Plain Steel .010 .013 .017 Nickel Wound .026 .036 .059
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
Does D’Addario have an online string tension guide?
Yes. We offer String Tension Pro - a free, easy-to-use website that allows you to create customized string sets, compare string sets, and determine the optimum gauges for your instrument and tuning.
How can I extend the life of my strings?
There are many factors that can affect the lifespan of your strings. Here are some tips to help extend the life of your strings:
1. Wipe down your strings after each use.
2. Try , which utilize a proprietary treatment to extend lifespan, while preserving the tone and feel of your favorite uncoated strings.
3. Try to prolong string life and performance.
How do I restring my guitar?
You will also find videos on restringing, tuning, humidification, and general maintenance.