D'Addario EXP19 Coated Phosphor Bronze 12-56
EXP19 is a light top, medium bottom Phosphor Bronze set that that utilizes EXP coating for extended lifespan. Since D'Addario introduced Phosphor Bronze guitar strings in 1974, they have been synonymous with warm and well-balanced acoustic tone. String Tension ChartItem #NoteDiameterTensionPL012E0.0120 in23.360 lbsPL016B0.016025.310EXPPB025G0.025031.110EXPPB035D0.035034.570EXPPB045A0.045031.870EXPPB056E0.056027.140 Product Features
- Coating: Coated
- Tuning: Standard
- Number Of Strings: 6
- Set Type: Sets
- Wrap Material: Phosphor Bronze
- A D'Addario hybrid gauge, combining medium bottom strings with light top strings. Big sound with comfortable playability
- EXP Coated phosphor bronze for warm, bright, well balanced acoustic tone and 4 times more life
- Feature D'Addario's exclusive New York manufactured, high carbon steel for unprecedented strength and pitch stability
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .012, .016, Phosphor Bronze Wound .025, .035, .045, .056
Does D’Addario have an online string tension guide?
Yes. We offer String Tension Pro - a free, easy-to-use website that allows you to create customized string sets, compare string sets, and determine the optimum gauges for your instrument and tuning.
How can I extend the life of my strings?
There are many factors that can affect the lifespan of your strings. Here are some tips to help extend the life of your strings:
1. Wipe down your strings after each use.
2. Try , which utilize a proprietary treatment to extend lifespan, while preserving the tone and feel of your favorite uncoated strings.
3. Try to prolong string life and performance.
How do I restring my guitar?
You will also find videos on restringing, tuning, humidification, and general maintenance.