D'Addario EXL120+ XL Nickel 9.5-44 Guitar Strings
EXL120+ is a plus gauge set for improving hand strength, an alternate feel for balancing tension between guitars. XL Nickel Wound electric guitar strings, long recognized as the industry standard, are ideal for a wide range of musical styles. String Tension ChartItem #NoteDiameterTensionPL0095E0.0095 in14.640 lbsPL0115B0.011512.040PL016G0.016014.680NW024D0.024015.730NW034A0.034017.220NW044E0.044015.610 Product Features
- Coating: Uncoated
- Tuning: Standard
- Number Of Strings: 6
- Set Type: Sets
- Wrap Material: Nickel-Plated Steel
- Plus gauge for improving hand strength, an alternate feel for balancing tension between guitars
- Round wound with nickel plated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- All D'Addario strings are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .0095, .0115, .016, Nickel Wound .024, .034, .044
Does D’Addario have an online string tension guide?
Yes. We offer String Tension Pro - a free, easy-to-use website that allows you to create customized string sets, compare string sets, and determine the optimum gauges for your instrument and tuning.
How can I extend the life of my strings?
There are many factors that can affect the lifespan of your strings. Here are some tips to help extend the life of your strings:
1. Wipe down your strings after each use.
2. Try , which utilize a proprietary treatment to extend lifespan, while preserving the tone and feel of your favorite uncoated strings.
3. Try to prolong string life and performance.
How do I restring my guitar?
You will also find videos on restringing, tuning, humidification, and general maintenance.