D'Addario EXL110-3D Nickel Wound Electric Guitar Strings Regular Light 10-46 3 Sets
EXL110 is D'Addario's best-selling set of strings for electric guitar. XL Nickel Wound electric guitar strings, long recognized as the industry standard, are ideal for a wide range of musical styles. String Tension ChartItem #NoteDiameterTensionPL010E0.0100 in16.220 lbsPL013B0.013015.390PL017G0.017016.580NW026D0.026018.380NW036A0.036019.040NW046E0.046016.910 Product Features
- Coating: Uncoated
- Tuning: Standard
- Number Of Strings: 6
- Set Type: Sets
- Wrap Material: Nickel-Plated Steel
- D'Addario's best-selling electric guitar set
- Round wound with nickel plated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- All D'Addario strings are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .010, .013, .017, Nickel Wound .026, .036, .046
Does D’Addario have an online string tension guide?
Yes. We offer String Tension Pro - a free, easy-to-use website that allows you to create customized string sets, compare string sets, and determine the optimum gauges for your instrument and tuning.
How can I extend the life of my strings?
There are many factors that can affect the lifespan of your strings. Here are some tips to help extend the life of your strings:
1. Wipe down your strings after each use.
2. Try , which utilize a proprietary treatment to extend lifespan, while preserving the tone and feel of your favorite uncoated strings.
3. Try to prolong string life and performance.
How do I restring my guitar?
You will also find videos on restringing, tuning, humidification, and general maintenance.