D'Addario EPS510 XL Pro Steels 10-46
EPS510 is a regular light gauge set for electric guitar. XL ProSteel electric guitar strings utilize a stainless steel wrap wire, enhancing the strings' interaction with magnetic pickups, producing a distinctively bright and present tone. String Tension ChartItem #NoteDiameterTensionPL010E0.0100 in16.220 lbsPL013B0.013015.390PL017G0.017016.580PSG026D0.026017.010PSG036A0.036017.850PSG046E0.046015.790 Product Features
- Coating: Uncoated
- Tuning: Standard
- Number Of Strings: 6
- Set Type: Sets
- Wrap Material: Stainless Steel
- Regular Light gauge
- Unique highly magnetic steel alloy offers brighter, crunchier tone and increased sustain
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- All D'Addario strings are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .010, .013, .017, ProSteels Wound .026, .036, .046
Does D’Addario have an online string tension guide?
Yes. We offer String Tension Pro - a free, easy-to-use website that allows you to create customized string sets, compare string sets, and determine the optimum gauges for your instrument and tuning.
How can I extend the life of my strings?
There are many factors that can affect the lifespan of your strings. Here are some tips to help extend the life of your strings:
1. Wipe down your strings after each use.
2. Try , which utilize a proprietary treatment to extend lifespan, while preserving the tone and feel of your favorite uncoated strings.
3. Try to prolong string life and performance.
How do I restring my guitar?
You will also find videos on restringing, tuning, humidification, and general maintenance.