D'Addario EPN22 Pure Nickel Electric Guitar Strings Jazz Medium 13-55
EPN22 is a jazz medium gauge string set for electric guitar that delivers a warm, vintage tone. Pure Nickel strings produce the vintage guitar sound of the 1950's, an era when pure nickel wire was used to wind guitar strings. These strings produce the rich, warm tones heard in traditional blues, rock & roll, and country. String Tension ChartItem #NoteDiameterTension-E0.0000 in27.420 lbs-B0.000026.310-G0.000037.240-D0.000039.340-A0.000034.690-E0.000028.150 Product Features
- Coating: Uncoated
- Tuning: Standard
- Number Of Strings: 6
- Set Type: Sets
- Wrap Material: Pure Nickel
- Jazz Medium gauge
- Pure Nickel wrap wire delivers a warmer, vintage electric guitar tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- All D'Addario strings are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .013, .017, Nickel Wound .026, .036, .046, .056
Does D’Addario have an online string tension guide?
Yes. We offer String Tension Pro - a free, easy-to-use website that allows you to create customized string sets, compare string sets, and determine the optimum gauges for your instrument and tuning.
How can I extend the life of my strings?
There are many factors that can affect the lifespan of your strings. Here are some tips to help extend the life of your strings:
1. Wipe down your strings after each use.
2. Try , which utilize a proprietary treatment to extend lifespan, while preserving the tone and feel of your favorite uncoated strings.
3. Try to prolong string life and performance.
How do I restring my guitar?
You will also find videos on restringing, tuning, humidification, and general maintenance.