The SteelDeville is a classic single cutaway design with a Hollow steel body and a wood neck that is both beautiful to look at and to play. The 24.5″ scale length and vintage components make this instrument feel like home the minute you lay your hands on it.
The SteelDeville features our exclusive hollow steel body and custom metal appointments, like the recessed steel head cap that is beautiful to look at and functional, by adding mass to the headstock it increases sustain. The steel body while also being the perfect medium to display the beautiful Trussart custom finishes and engravings also has tonal advantages. The Trussart SteelDeville tone is a uniquely classic, thick and resonant tone combined with an edge that cuts through. The construction of these instruments is only half of the story, the other half is the finish, every instrument comes with a history and a slight element of neglect, of decay, so it has a personality of it’s own.
The SteelDeville has found it’s way into the hands of many guitarists including Rich Robinson, Billy Corgan, Zakk Wylde, Richard Fortus, to name just a few.
- Hollow Steel Body
- Bolt-On Mahogany Neck with Recessed Steel Head Cap
- Neck Shape- ’59 Standard,
- Ebony Fingerboard,
- 24-3/4″ Scale
- 1-5/8″ Wide Nut
- 10″ Radius
- Frets #6130 (Medium Jumbo)
- Vintage Cream Ivoroid Fretboard Binding
- Tune-O-Matic (TonePros®), Bigsby® Tremolos B7 is also available as an option.
- Controls- 2 Volume, 2 Tone and a 3-Way Toggle switch. Custom Switching Options Are Also Available.
- Seymour Duncan Custom Shop PAF Humbuckers
- Weight 8 Pounds
- Setup with Dunlop 10 to 46 gauge strings (other gauges available upon request)
- Made In USA
- Lefty’s also available
- Patent Pending
- Includes a James Trussart signed Certificate of Authenticity
- High quality G&G® Hard Case is included in the price of the instrument