Rockett Audio Designs brings back the classic Tweed amp tones and a little added atmosphere with the new Monkeyman. “The Monkeyman can take you back in history.” Says Chris Van Tassel. “Think of Funk 49, Kid Charlemagne, Hotel California, Hurricane and many more. The icing on the cake is a built in Spring Reverb for some atmosphere. None of the old Tweeds had it but we wanted to add it anyway!”
The Monkeyman can go from a gritty clean to an exploding speaker sound just by turning the
“Speaker Breakup” knob. One of the unique features of the Monkeyman is that you can hit the
front end of the pedal with everything you’ve got, overdrives, boosts or whatever you’d like and
it compresses just like an old tweed. That is where you can craft those old school, scorching,
squashing classic lead tones and more.
● Tweed like amp tone that compresses, breaks up and responds like only an old Tweed
● Go from a gritty clean to an exploding speaker sound just by turning the “Speaker
● Touch sensitivity and clarity from backing off the guitar’s volume knob. For extreme sag
and dynamics crank it up!
● Independent Spring Reverb control
● Self-serviceable/replaceable footswitch for instant on the spot repairs. Great for the
gigging musician. (Speed Switch)