D’Addario XTE1052 XT Nickel 10-52 10-52
D’Addario XT Electric Nickel Plated Steel strings combine our most popular electric guitar alloy with an advanced corrosion resistance treatment on every string in the set, preserving the natural tone and feel of uncoated strings. Available for 6 string electric guitar ranging from super light to light top/heavy bottom gauges. String Tension ChartItem #NoteDiameterTension-E0.0100 in16.220 lbs-B0.013015.390-G0.017016.580-D0.030024.740-A0.042025.600-E0.052021.150 Product Features
- Coating: Coated
- Tuning: Standard
- Number Of Strings: 6
- Set Type: Sets
- Wrap Material: Nickel-Plated Steel
- XT strings feature an advanced corrosion resistance treatment on every string in the set, preserving the natural tone and feel of uncoated strings.
- High carbon steel wire and Fusion Twist technologies deliver unrivaled tuning stability and break resistance. Strings stay in tune 131% better than traditional strings!
- The inner packaging features a re-sealable zip closure, for ease of opening as well as storage of unused strings.
- Every set includes a Players Circle code for product identification, registration, and authentication. Players can collect points to get rewarded with D’Addario products and merchandise
Does D’Addario have an online string tension guide?
Yes. We offer String Tension Pro – a free, easy-to-use website that allows you to create customized string sets, compare string sets, and determine the optimum gauges for your instrument and tuning.
How can I extend the life of my strings?
There are many factors that can affect the lifespan of your strings. Here are some tips to help extend the life of your strings:
1. Wipe down your strings after each use.
2. Try , which utilize a proprietary treatment to extend lifespan, while preserving the tone and feel of your favorite uncoated strings.
3. Try to prolong string life and performance.
How do I restring my guitar?
You will also find videos on restringing, tuning, humidification, and general maintenance.