D’Addario PW-G-10 Custom Series Instrument Cable, 10 feet CUSTOM SERIES INSTRUMENT CABLE
D’Addario Custom Series Cables utilize ultra-pure, oxygen-free copper conductors for low capacitance and pure tone. Encapsulated and impenetrable soldering points with double-molded strain relief provide maximum durability and worry-free reliability. Two layers of shielding provide 100% coverage for superior insulation and noise rejection, making this the ultimate, high-performance cable. Product Features
- Instrument Type: Guitar/Bass, Keyboard
- Low capacitance for pure signal transparency
- 24k gold plated plugs provide superior signal flow and corrosion resistance
- Two layers of shielding provide noise rejection for quiet operation
- Limited lifetime guarantee
Why is one end of my cable marked as shielded?
This is a method utilized in certain Custom Series Cables to create a single path to ground for any interference. The cable end marked “shield” should always be plugged into the sound-source destination.