Selling on Mike’s Music Market ?
Our selling fee is only 3% ~No added bump or promoting fees~
Choice of shipping:
1) Use our UPS services and take advantage of our discounted pricing by choosing UPS and filling out weight and size when creating your listing. We will generate the label for you to print out and the cost will be deducted from your payout. We suggest you use the insurance for items over 500.00.
2) Set up Shipping by range, you can go by weights or price points here is a link to a how to youtube video to help you set the shipping up. If you need help just contact us and we will be glad to help set it up for you.
Listing your items is always free and easy whether you are listing one item or 500 items at a time with our bulk uploading system. You pay only when your item sells. We will be happy to help you upload your bulk lisitings.
Sellers and Buyers must be located in the USA:
No worries or hassles of shipping items out of the country
No worries or hassles of buying from sellers out of the country
Payment Protection through PayPal one of the most trusted online payment processors. PayPal is the faster, safer way to send money, make an online payment, receive money or set up a merchant account. All sellers must acquire a PayPal account, if you do not already have one. Setting up an account is fast, free and easy. https://www.paypal.com/us/home
With PayPal, buyers can use one of the following payment methods:
All items must be described to the best of the seller’s knowledge. The seller is solely responsible to accurately describe the item including any issues. The seller must include at least one actual image of the item for sale, (not a stock photo)
Once the payment has cleared the seller has 3 business days to ship the item and provide a tracking number. Follow the packing requirements of the shipping company you are using and any item over 500.00 should include insurance and signature required. You can find the packing requirements at your shipper’s website.
Payouts go directly into the sellers PayPal account: A Payment Processing Fee of 3% will be deduct by PayPal at time of payout
All Sellers: Must add a valid shipment tracking number and once the item is delivered the payout will be disbursed directly into your Paypal account.
Collecting State Sales Tax:
State Sales Taxes that are collected & remitted by Mike’s Music Market
Mike’s Music Market is legally required to collect and remit taxes for these Marketplace Facilitator states:
Alaska New Jersey
Arizona New Mexico
Arkansas New York
California North Carolina
Colorado North Dakota
District of Columbia Oklahoma
Hawaii Rhode Island
Idaho South Carolina
Illinois South Dakota
Massachusetts West Virginia
Understanding Your Form 1099-K
Form 1099-K, Payment Card and Third Party Network Transactions, is an IRS information return used to report certain payment transactions to improve voluntary tax compliance. You should receive Form 1099-K by January 31st if, in the prior calendar year, you received payments:
- from payment card transactions (e.g., debit, credit or stored-value cards), and/or
- in settlement of third-party payment network transactions above the minimum reporting thresholds of –
- gross payments that exceed $20,000, AND
- more than 200 such transactions
For more information go to irs.gov or just click the link below
I agree to the seller’s terms of Mikes Music Market